Sunday, March 23, 2008




HAPPY EASTER!

Hope everyone had a great Easter, here are a few new pictures from over the last couple weeks. His mom had to put the bunny ears on him, and take the obligatory bathtime picture. He doesn't even enjoy as much as he looks like he does in the picture. It's not one of his highlights. Ryder is doing great, just getting bigger and bigger. He's a lot more awake and alert these days, and is starting to smile. His favorite activities are still limited to eating, sleeping, and being held by his mama, but maybe next week he'll be able to get out there and start throwing the ball around.
Priscila has another week and a half before she goes back to work, and he'll be two months old already next week. It's gone by pretty fast. We look forward to hearing from all of you soon!



3 comments:

Haley said...

My goodness that kid is so cute!

Stephanie said...

I saw your blog linked on Brittany's and thought I'd see if there were any pics of your little guy. He is such a cutie! I bet you guys are lovin' parenthood. Welcome to the club and congrats!

Sara S. said...

What adorable pictures! I found your blog from Carrie's. Your family has been in my thoughts and prayers since you've started back at work. Ryder gets cuter everyday! I love the bunny ears!